The sinking de-icer operates at the bottom of the tank where it is less likely to be disturbed by livestock, protecting both the equipment and animals. The strong, durable, stainless steel heating element is thermostatically controlled for efficient operation. Rugged and weather-resistant construction handles the elements. That thermostatic control coupled with thermal feedback protects the unit from overheating. The thermostat is positioned above the heating element to ensure safety in low-water conditions. Each de-icer comes complete with a galvanized wire guard for use in plastic tanks. Recommended for use in 70-100 gallons of water. 6-foot cord with durable anti-rub protector. LOCKNDRY compatible. 1000 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz. cUL Listed.One year warranty
- Strong, durable, stainless steel heating element
- Recommended for 70-100 gallons
- Thermostatically controlled with over-temperature protection
- Safe for plastic tanks
- 6' anti-rub cord. cULus Listed
Sinking De-Icer, 1000 Watt
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.